I think our kids are normal... they start planning their next birthday party the minute their last one is over. It's all about the theme parties too. Next year Maarti wants a "Dora Hockey Party" (I think that means she wants to go skating and have Dora treat bags). Sam is waffling as to what he wants, but it's okay... his birthday is still 8 months away... he's got some time to decide!
Tonight at the dinner table the kids asked me what kind of birthday I wanted. So I told them to guess. (I never give my birthday that much thought... I'm just happy if someone orders pizza!) They threw out a few ideas and then all of a sudden Sam's face lit up and he exclaimed "I've got it! A Beth Moore Party!!". Can you believe that option had never occured to me?! The thought intrigued me so I asked him how we would decorate for a Beth Moore Party. Ummm... does anyone have a life size cut out of Beth Moore we could borrow in early May?
1 day ago



3 comments:
hahaha! that is awesome!
lol that is sooo cute.
Too funny!
Post a Comment