Dear Sam
I am so proud of you that I might just explode! Every morning on our way to school we pray that you will be a blessing there and a good friend to your classmates. Yesterday I found out that you are doing exactly that. I had a short conversation with another mom. Her son does not like school and the other day he really did not want to go. When he walked in the doors you said "hi" to him and he didn't even turn around to say goodbye to his mom. Recently someone asked him what he likes best about kindergarten and his quick reply was "That Sam loves me."
Sam, you are gifted with people. Continue to use that gift to show God's love to others. There is no better way to use your life.
When you were a baby we chose a special verse for you: "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16 Your Dad and I are THRILLED that you are already living this verse.
You are a blessing to us Sam and we love you so much!
1 day ago


2 comments:
That's awesome. Yay, Sam! Yay, Mom and Dad!
What a tear jerker of an entry, but so awesome!! Way to go Sam!
Post a Comment