Our little girly is two! I can hardly believe it! We had so much fun celebrating her a couple of weeks ago at her flower garden party. It was especially fun having my Mom and Dad there as well... we hadn't seen them in five months which is way too long in my books! (They are the ones that bought her sweet outfit.) As is true at any two year old's party there were moments that were an absolute gong show, but I think everyone had a good time despite the 8 kids taking turns being "Age appropriate"!
She is so sweet, Leanne - and her little outfit suits her perfectly. Did you notice how the cupcake wrapper matched her outfit? :) What amazing cupcakes, cookies and decorations! I never did anything like that for our kids! They are beautiful. Jenny
2 comments:
She is so sweet, Leanne - and her little outfit suits her perfectly. Did you notice how the cupcake wrapper matched her outfit? :)
What amazing cupcakes, cookies and decorations! I never did anything like that for our kids! They are beautiful.
Jenny
I'm so impressed with all the baking on the table... did you do all of those?
Post a Comment