1 day ago
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Thank you Mennonite Girls
Both the kids are pretty picky eaters. Sometimes they just have to eat what I make and sometimes I'm just not up for the battle. I can't give them hot dogs everyday 'cause that makes me feel like a bad mom and I would be at a total loss if they ever get sick of them! Anyway... all that to say that I am constantly on the hunt for new recipes. These Maple Oatmeal Scones (from one of my favorite blogs, Mennonite Girls Can Cook) have been a hit recently. The kids don't even ask to dip them in ketchup!... that's a sure sign that I have found a good recipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Since you recommended that site to me, I have visited it off and on. It DOES have some good recipes, and many gluten-free ones as well. :)
Isn't it encouraging to find something that everyone likes AND is easy to make?!
Happy Mother's Day, Leanne. Thank you so much for the encouragement! You have a real gift.
Jenny
Post a Comment