LOL Awwww Sammy I sure do love you! Leanne he is so cute...oh and he and Eliana should be kept apart for a while longer because the two of them together may take over the world...
Leanne, you had to know that your son was destined to be filled with one liners..I think it's genetic, and he's got no choice with it coming from both sides!
6 comments:
LOL Awwww Sammy I sure do love you! Leanne he is so cute...oh and he and Eliana should be kept apart for a while longer because the two of them together may take over the world...
Leanne, you had to know that your son was destined to be filled with one liners..I think it's genetic, and he's got no choice with it coming from both sides!
haha silly kid
hahaha...I actually laughed out loud that this one. Smart little man. Heeheee. Did you manage to keep a straight face when he said that? :)
I have so much to look forward to! And I am so glad that the kids did not want to dip the scones in ketch-up that would be a little discouraging.
Sammy always has the most entertaining things to say. I cannot imagine how hard it is not to laugh!
Post a Comment