
The other day the kids helped me make cookies and I was reminded of a sermon I heard a few years ago by
Bruxy Cavey. He talked about how God's "plan A" is always to use people to accomplish His will even though He could do a better job on His own. He likened it to making cookies with kids... you could choose to be efficient and do it on your own or you could choose relationship and let them help.
5 comments:
Great thought -
Although I think I am rarely truly efficient on my own so I might as well go with relationship....lol :)
So true - and so hard. I am alway ballancing if I can focus on the relationship part or if I just have to be efficient. It helps me to ask what/who is pressuring me as it is often just myself.
This morning, I put some projects aside and sat with the three little girls to color with new felt pens. :) It was fun - and they all liked my picture!
Jenny
so true!
Thanks for the reminder, it can be hard to choose relationship at times but the payoff is so worth the effort!
So that's how you spell that guy's name... the guest speaker at church yesterday mentioned him several times and I couldn't even come close to figuring out how to spell it!
Post a Comment